Frocester Engineering provides a full and flexible service, producing a wide variety of fabricated metal products from one-offs to batch work and repeat production runs. The operation is geared to short lead times, reliable deliveries and stringent quality controls. Frocester Electrical undertakes projects of any size and completes them to a very high standard ensuring that all work is compliant with the latest edition of BS7671.
Specific services include:
- DesignWe’re able to provide a full design service backed up with 3D CAD modelling to help customers take a product from an initial concept through to a stage where it can be produced in the most efficient and cost effective way.
- PrototypingLinked to our design service, we can produce prototype products as either proof of concept or for testing to ensure that they meet the customer’s requirements ahead of production.
- Water Jet Cutting Click here to see details of our state of the art water jet cutting facilities.
- FabricationWe have full metal fabrication facilities that include cutting, deburring, drilling, tapping, machining, folding, bending and welding.
- Tube Bending Click here to see the range of tubes we can bend with the tooling currently held.
- FoldingSheet metal folding can be carried out using our box and pan folder or our 60 tonne, 2.5m bed CNC press brake.
- MIG & TIG WeldingFive dedicated welding bays, coded welders and a range of modern welding plant.
- AssemblyDedicated assembly area to produce complete finished products (labelled and packed in some cases) from fabricated parts.
- Powder Coating in-house facility comprising washing/degreasing, powder application and two ovens.
- Electrical Contracting Click here to see details of the electrical services that we can provide for customers.